We're looking for an SEO Content Writer to join Pneuma’s rapidly growing team. As the SEO Content Writer, you will become the content lead on all projects that you are assigned to. You will work directly with the client and the SEO Strategist assigned to this project to write content for the client that supports our SEO efforts.
As the SEO Content Writer, you will become the content lead on all projects that you are assigned to. You will work directly with the client and the SEO Strategist assigned to this project to write content for the client that supports our SEO efforts.
You will create blog topic outlines aligned with pre-defined content pillars for each client, of which you will then write the content following the outlines that are approved by the client.
On any given day, you will be:
- Brainstorming new blog topics to drive organic traffic to client websites
- Researching content ideas that could provide the best opportunity to rank the client’s content first on Google search.
- Creating outlines for blog posts (manually or with a content outline builder).
- Writing content that will be published to our client's website
- Collaborating with our Director of SEO to ensure each content strategy created for our clients is perfect for their business.
A successful SEO content calendar requires a strategic thought process and involves a lot of moving parts. You will be ultimately responsible to ensure all deliverables are not only timely but also high in quality.
Blog Topic Outline Creation
- Executing proven content tactics aligned with short-term and long-term goals
- Researching competitor’s content
- Finding the resources needed for each content piece
- Writing a unique outline for the client’s blog
- Including the keywords needed for each content piece
- Using SEMRush or related SEO tools to determine the best possible topics to target
- Ensuring client’s the opportunity to outrank competitors and become a thought leader within their industry.
- Communicating with clients to ensure they have a clear understanding of the strategy behind each content piece
- Reviewing content outlines with clients to give our team of writers the best chance of creating high-quality content within the first draft
- Working directly with clients to review these items and make any changes needed that the client may want to be adjusted to appropriately match their business model/language they want content written in.
- Editing and proofreading your own writing as needed
Content Management Experience:
- Must be excellent at coming up with creative ideas and communicating them effectively.
- Possess strong leadership skills to oversee the production process from beginning to end.
- Have detailed knowledge of current online marketing trends, SEO tools, and research capabilities.
- Understand SEO
- Previously managed or led SEO campaigns
- Can easily communicate the pillars of SEO!
Strong command of English:
- Write in a grammatically correct manner, as most of our clients and content are tailored for US-based businesses.
- Understand of how to integrate marketing strategy into page titles, content additions, page meta, and more.
- Provide front-line perspective will be imperative to improving the experience for our customers.
- Work to continuously improve the quality of our deliverables
- Act as a liaison between the customer’s vision and our execution.
- The opportunity to have an outsized impact. We’re smaller, scrappier, and hungrier than many other companies. You’re not a cog in the wheel, **you’re a critical piece to our puzzle.**
- You’ll have exposure to a myriad of different businesses and industries, as well as the opportunity for a ton of exposure through our built-in and quickly growing network.
- We are an absurdly fast-growing company made up of [extremely entrepreneurial individuals](https://www.pneumallc.co/about). While we hope to learn much from you, there is an opportunity to learn how we got here too.
- Lastly, work from anywhere – we are a distributed group from Colorado to Peru!