We're looking for an SEO Project Manager to join Pneuma’s rapidly growing team. As an SEO Project Manager, you will become the point-person for a percentage of our clients from ideation through execution. You will be not only executing on internally documented SEO strategies, but also keeping clients informed by communicating our results regularly.
In any given day you will be fielding questions from clients, facilitating internal deliverables from our talented copywriting team, as well as working alongside our Director of SEO to ensure that every strategy we implement for our clients is perfect for their business.
A successful SEO campaign involves a lot of moving pieces! You will be ultimately responsible to ensure all deliverables are not only timely, but quality as well.
What you'll be doing:
-Keyword Research Strategy – You’ll be executing on our proven tactics on keyword research, narrowing in on keywords that will move the needle for our client.
- On-Page Strategy– Alongside our analysts and developers, you will identify key areas for improvement in order to deliver the best on-page SEO results.
-Content Strategy / Blog Content – You will work alongside our Director of SEO to build a content strategy that will drive high ROI for our clients, and see it through execution with our copywriters.
- Reporting to clients (daily, weekly, monthly)– You’ll be the face our clients come to know and love. You will report on regular intervals and keep them constantly informed.
- **SEO Experience:** You have an understanding of SEO. Meaning, you’ve either managed or led campaigns yourself and can easily communicate the pillars of SEO!
- **Strong command of English:** Most of our clients and content are tailored for US based businesses. You’ll need to be able to not only write grammatically correct, but also with an understanding of how to intregrate marketing strategy in to page titles, content additions, page metas, and more.
- **Customer Advocate**: Your front-lines perspective will be imperative to improving the experience for our customers. You will work to continuously improve the quality of our deliverables, acting as a liaison between the customer’s vision and our execution.
- The opportunity to have outsized impact. We’re smaller, scrappier, and hungrier than many other companies. You’re not a cog in the wheel, **you’re a critical piece to our puzzle.**
- You’ll have exposure to a myriad of different businesses and industries, as well as the opportunity for a ton of exposure through our built-in and quickly growing network.
- We are an absurdly fast growing company made up of [extremely entrepreneurial individuals](https://www.pneumallc.co/about). While we hope to learn much from you, there is opportunity to learn how we got here too.
- Lastly, work from anywhere – we are a distributed group from Colorado to Peru!